BRAINTREE, MASS. (March 13, 2020) – At Liberty Bay, the health and wellness of our members and staff is our top priority. As we closely monitor the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community we’re committed to doing our part to lessening the virus’ impact. With this is mind, here are some tips on how to practice Social Distancing:
- Opt for online meetings rather than workplace gatherings whenever possible.
- Work from home if you can.
- Postpone major social gatherings.
- Consider video-chatting with friends and family rather than meeting in public places.
- Limit or postpone air travel and cruise ship travel.
- Stock up on vital items so you don’t have to go to stores as often.
- Order groceries from a delivery service.
- Shop online rather than in stores.
We also suggest you follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to appropriately respond to this public health threat. These include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash or sanitize your hands often. This is especially important after using an ATM, ITM, or handling money.