For the well-being of members, employees, and communities, this year’s meeting will be held online. All Liberty Bay Credit Union members are invited to attend our 103rd Annual Meeting of the Members virtually on Tuesday, October 27. Register today and plan to attend from wherever you may be!
A Common Experience at Liberty Bay Credit Union
Get On The Road with rates as low as 2.74%*
Take advantage of competitive rates, an easy application process, and flexible terms.
Explore New Horizons With Low Boat Loan Rates
New and used boat loans with rates as low as 4.99%* for up to 180 months!
- Available to members enrolled in Online Banking
- Native iPhone, iPad, or Android apps are available
- Depositing checks is as easy as snapping a photo with Remote Check Deposit
- Check your balances before you shop
- Easily make internal transfers and loan payments
- Pay your bills on the go with Bill Pay
You may have heard this advice before: when it comes to retirement planning and saving, it’s never too early to start. But why exactly is this the case? The short answer is that waiting to start literally costs you money – and even if you start small, it’s better than not starting at all. Here
Many of our Liberty Bay members may be concerned about maintaining good credit – not just during the coronavirus pandemic, but any hard times. Our financial advisors can help you understand and build healthy habits for keeping your credit score up.