Pay With A Liberty Bay Account
Through Online or Mobile Banking
- Log in to your Liberty Bay account through Online Banking or our Mobile App
- In Online Banking, select “Make A Transfer” located under “Transfers & Payments” in the main navigation menu. In our Mobile App, select “Make A Transfer” located on the bottom navigation menu
- Select the account you’d like to use to pay your loan in the “From Account” dropdown menu
- Select the loan you’d like to pay in the “To Account” dropdown menu
- Select “Transfer” to complete your payment
Please note, if your payment is not at least the minimum payment showing due or is delinquent, you may not be able to transfer the payment. You will need to call Member Services at (617) 439-6500 to assist you in processing the payment.
Send your loan payment by mail to:
Liberty Bay Credit Union
300 Granite Street
Braintree, MA 02184
Be sure to mail your payment 5 to 7 business days ahead of your due date to allow plenty of time to reach us before the payment due date.
Visit your local Liberty Bay branch or Shared Branch.