Donations & Sponsorships
Liberty Bay is proud to support eligible, nonprofit organizations whose focus is to educate, empower, or enrich those in the communities where our members and employees work and live. In order to achieve balance across regions and causes in grant allocation, Liberty Bay will give priority to requests that most closely match the demographics of our partners, members, and employees.
Liberty Bay charitable support is not available for the following:
- Any group which is not qualified as a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Groups seeking educational or travel grants for contests, pageants, trips or conventions
- Advertising, promotional events or sponsorship of athletic teams
- Lobbying, partisan or denominational* groups
- Endowment campaigns
- Capital campaigns
- Sponsorship for individuals participating in cause-related events such as walks, runs and conferences
*Liberty Bay contributes to faith-based organizations on the condition that contributions are used to enhance services within the community and are in accordance with Liberty Bay’s specific areas of focus. Contributions may not be used for religious purposes or to serve a limited constituency.